T&C for customers
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our site.
In this contract:
- 'We', 'us' or 'our' means Navaa, a company incorporated as Wisedrobe under the Canadian laws whose registered office is in Brampton, Ontario.
- 'You' or 'your' means the person using our site to buy goods from us. If you are under 16 you must obtain permission from your parent or guardian before you register on or buy anything from this site. We reserve the right only to accept orders from people over 18.
In this contract 'We', 'us' or 'our' means
If you buy goods on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
You may only buy goods from our site for non-business reasons.
This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
2 Ordering goods from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You will need to register on the site with information about yourself, which is accurate, current, and complete. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You place an order on the site by adding your selected item(s) to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by another customer. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (i.e., when you click on "Pay"), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
(a)the goods are unavailable.
(b)we cannot authorize your payment.
(c)you are not allowed to buy the goods from us.
(d)we are not allowed to sell the goods to you.
(e)you have ordered too many goods; or
(f)there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
Will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
(a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
(b) we will dispatch the goods to you or inform you of the estimated dispatch date.
Once you have placed an order; this cannot be cancelled at any stage. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
We will deliver your purchases using the delivery method that you select during the checkout process.
The estimated date for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 2.3.3). This date is an estimate only and we do not guarantee to deliver the goods on that date.
We require that all deliveries are signed for by a person at the delivery address. You agree that delivery takes place when the goods are signed for at the delivery address and the signature of the person at the delivery address is conclusive evidence that the signed-for goods have been delivered to you at that address.
If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page to arrange an alternative delivery, unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods.
- We will let you know.
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund. We may deliver your goods in instalments.
- We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Electron and PayPal. We do not accept any other method of payment.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorized access to any information that you give us.
- Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
- The price of the goods is in the currency shown at the checkout. You are responsible for any charges that your payment card provider may apply for making payment in that currency.
- The price of the goods does not include the price of delivery, which will be shown separately at the checkout and on the Confirmation Email.
- If the shipping address of your goods is in India the price of the goods includes sales tax and duties.
- If the shipping address of your goods is outside India the price of the goods does not include sales taxes, import duties or other levies, and you will be responsible for paying those. In some cases, payment of those charges may be necessary to release your goods from customs.
5 Nature of the goods
While we try to make sure that all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are accurate, there may be small differences between the weights, sizes and measurements of goods shown on the website and the actual goods we supply.
6 Taxes and Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and are borne by the customer. Please note taxes and duties are chargeable as applicable. Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Please note we are unable to advise the duty amount.
For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not consider possible delays caused by payment authorization.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24- 48 hours except for made to measure orders.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- While we try to make sure that the colors of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colors that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
- Many of our garments are hand finished or hand embroidered. By their nature these garments may exhibit small irregularities and may vary from examples shown on the website; this is not a manufacturing fault. Garments featuring hand embroidery or hand finishing or incorporating fabrics such as chiffon and georgette are by their nature susceptible to pulls and rips and are not designed for hard wearing.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
8 Made-to-measure and altered garments
We produce made-to-measure garments and alterations to ready-made garments according to the specifications that you provide when you place your order. If you wish to change your specifications after we confirm your order you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. If you contact us before the garments have been dispatched, we will use reasonable efforts to accommodate the change. We may charge an additional fee for accommodating the change.
9 Returns or Exchanges
This clause 9 sets out the only circumstances in which we will accept returns or offer refunds for goods. We will not accept returns or offer refunds for goods unless they are faulty. For this purpose, the customer needs to notify us within 7 days from the date of delivery.
If your goods are faulty when they are delivered you may return the faulty goods to us. If you return the goods to us, we will (at our option) repair or replace the goods or provide you with a refund of the purchase price and the price of delivery.
To return faulty goods, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to return the goods. We will then provide you with details of where to return the goods and how to complete the returns process. You will be responsible for the costs of delivering the goods back to us.
If we repair or replace the goods, we will deliver the repaired or replaced goods to you at no additional cost to the delivery address you specified when you purchased the goods.
If we provide a refund, we will pay it to the account you used to purchase the goods. Subject to outfit being unused and unworn with all the tags intact as at the time of receiving the outfit.
10 End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
11 Limit on our responsibility to you
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
(a)were not foreseeable to us when the contract was formed; or
(b)that were not caused by any breach on our part.
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot limit in law (such as for death or personal injury), our whole liability to you in connection with your purchase will be limited to the amount that you paid us for the goods and delivery.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
If you are unhappy with the goods, our service to you, or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you want to take court proceedings; the courts of Ontario will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
Canadian law will govern this contract and any claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with it (including non-contractual claims and disputes).
"Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on this site. We try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. But we do not promise that our Content is accurate or error-free. We cannot guarantee that our content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed. Your use of the site and its content grants no rights to you in relation to any intellectual property rights relating to the Content All such content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
14 Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
15 Our Right to Amend Terms
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these terms periodically to ensure that you are always fully aware of our terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
16 Discounts & Promotions
Discounts differ on individual products and will be considered for final invoicing irrespective of material used for promotional purpose. We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price. Once an item has been purchased at a discounted sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked-down / marked-up.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
17 Gift Card
Gift e-cards can be exchanged for purchase of products via our website only.
Gift e-card or e-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. You can only use your e-voucher once and the total value of the products you are purchasing must be equal to or greater than the value of the e-voucher. If the Products purchased online total less than the value of your gift card, any balance will be left as credit for you on your gift card. To redeem the gift e-card, you will need the serial number appearing on the e-card at the time of purchase.